Saturday, January 17, 2009

HOW I AM COPING WITH MY ACNE

Hey you guys, i am in a kinda happy and sad mood. I am happy because i am finally going to be inducted as a pharmacist and sad because i have reminders of my nasty habit of picking my acne on my face (i.e spots/scars). I know now that my acne will clear after some days and when i use my acne treatment regularly but my major problem is the spots.

I really would love my face to be clear and smooth. Maybe i will use a whole lot of concealer on that day (thank God i am a girl and like make-up). Oh by the way, the date is 27th of january, 7 days after Obama would have been inaugurated (by God's Grace.

I really have to be consistent in using my spot removal gel even though i don't see how my spots would magically go away in about 10 days but a girl can dream. Can't she?

Oh well for those of you who don't know what acne treatment to use, let me recommend 3 hot products that you would love. They are :
1.Revitol® Acne moisturizing Crème and Revitol® Acnezine Skin Antioxidant Capsules: Treats acne from outside and inside. Check out http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509

2. Murad Acne complex®: A complete system that does not contain benzoyl peroxide (for people who cannot stand benzoyl peroxide). Check out Acne Complex

3. For people who have got massive reminders that they once had acne like me (I am talking about spots), check out Revitol® Spot gel http://www.revitol.com/acne-spot-gel/?aid=490509 . It helps get rid of spots and blemishes.

Hope you try anyone of them (though i am partial to Revitol products because of their freebies). Gotta run, have a whole lot of body pampering to do so that i can look my best on my induction day.

See ya next week. Remain beautifully blessed.
Your girl, Bim nubi.

Quote for the week:“I am serious, so I laugh a lot. You need to laugh. You don’t laugh enough. I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t laugh.”
- Maya Angelou

P.S: I want to Thank God for the lives of those who were on the plane that crashed in the river in New york and were saved. What a way to usher in a new administration with Obama has the head. Americans, here is wishing you a nice inauguration.

No comments: