Friday, December 26, 2008

GREAT RESULTS ARE WORTH THE WAIT

MERRY CHRISTMAS. How was your day? Hope you had a swell time and did not do anything stupid (pardon my language) or harmful.

I have noticed that in this life one has to be patient in other to live a better life. Patience is said to be a virtue and I have noticed when I patiently wait for something allowing it to arrive at its own time (it might be a little late by my own expectation but perfect in timing) I then to value it more. What I am trying to say that for everything good that we want we might have to wait a while for it. It might seem late but if we focus on it, persevere a little bit (and pray a whole lot) we just might achieve it.

You might wonder why I am saying all this, well … I saw this article that I think you all deserve to read. It should help you in your fight against acne. Hope you enjoy it (I know I did). See you at the other end.

Acne Medication - Great Results are Worth The Wait
By Tim Grimsley


Acne medications are sometimes advertised as overnight cures. The first thing that Acne sufferers need to know is that acne medications take time to clear your skin.
I have a teenage daughter and she has had occasional bouts with acne. Although her acne is mild, she always watches for the newest acne medications to hit the market. She hoping one day for that miracle solution that clear acne instantly. She is still waiting and will be for awhile I'm afraid.
There may not be a miracle cure, but the products that are available today are a lot better than what I had to choose from. Many over the counter products rival prescription acne medications. Many acne medications are available online, some are excellent choices for general acne treatment. The prescription acne medications do have the advantage if you need an acne medication that is targeted to one particular problem. A dermatologist may also prescribe more than one medication, This will address multiple issues if needed.
When you start an acne treatment you should allow 6 to 8 weeks to see the complete results. After the acne has cleared up you also need to continue treatment on a maintenance basis. If you do not see results in 6 to 8 weeks you should consult a dermatologist.
Find out more about Acne Medications Here
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tim_Grimsley

Well folks hope you got something from this article. So when you want to quit anything (in this case your acne treatment) remember his advice.

For some great acne treatments that work extremely well for most people including my humble self, I suggest that you try to check out the following products (at a time when you get tired of seeing that acne):

1. 1. Revitol® Acne moisturizing Crème and Revitol® Acnezine Skin Antioxidant Capsules: Treats acne from outside and inside. Check out http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509

2. Murad Acne complex®: A complete system that does not contain benzoyl peroxide (for people who cannot stand benzoyl peroxide). Check out Acne Complex

3. For people who have got massive reminders that they once had acne like me (I am talking about spots), check out Revitol® Spot gel http://www.revitol.com/acne-spot-gel/?aid=490509 . It helps get rid of spots and blemishes.

Here is wishing the best in your fight against acne especially in this wonderful new year that we are about to enter. See you in 2009.
Remain beautifully blessed,
Your girl, Bim nubi.

No comments: