Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GET TO KNOW THE 10 TOP TIPS CONCERNING THE CARE OF YOUR SKIN

Hi everyone. I am so sorry that I have not been able to post anything for the past few days, I have been working. I have started my internship (training) and it has been pretty hectic for me. I always feel tired when I come back. I work on Saturdays and have only Sundays off (Thank God). It is not easy waking up at 5am and taking a 2 hour journey to my work place. I hope I get used to it.

Oh well, I decided that I would post another article by Paul Schaverien (Paul you owe me because I really don’t know why I seem to be posting more and more of your articles). Okay let me be frank; Paul’s articles are pretty good. I wish I could write like that (informative, easy to understand and enternaining).

Well the article I chose for today talks about 10 tips on skincare. Hope you practice what you read here. Well I leave to enjoy his article, see you at the other side.

Skincare - 10 Top Tips by Paul Schaverien
Healthy skin really enhances beauty. This article on healthy skin care tips is an effort to bring the 10 best skin care tips to you. Although the list of healthy skin care tips could be endless this list has been restricted to ten tips because any more would be difficult to easily remember and also detract from these important skin care tips.
The top ten skin care tips are:
• Understanding your skin type is one of the most important skin care tip. This is important because most commercial skin care product suits are directed at a particular skin type, as displayed on the product container.
• ‘Drink a lot of water’. It is recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses per day. This will help in the overall upkeep of your health (and in turn your skin). It might seem a little daunting to drink so much; however, this is an important skin care tip.
• A bit of exercise and good sleep are essential too, not just for skin care but for your health as a whole. Lack of sleep can lead to formation of wrinkles below your eyes and lack of exercise can cause your skin to slack. Moreover, exercise and sleep also help in beating stress. So besides being a skin care tip, this is also a health care tip.
• Regularly cleanse your skin (1-2 times everyday). A very effective skin care tip that helps in getting rid of the dirt and other harsh elements from your skin. Cleansing is especially important when you have been out of your house (and hence exposed to pollutants, dust etc). This skin care tip also advocates the use of lukewarm water for cleansing (hot and cold water, both, cause damage to your skin)
• Be gentle, after all it’s your skin. Don’t scrub/exfoliate too hard or too often. Similarly, don’t apply too much or too many skin care products. A must-to-follow skin care tip.
• Keep your skin moist at all times. This is one of the most important skin care tip. Don’t let your skin get dry. Dryness causes the outer layer of your skin to break, leading to a rough and unattractive appearance. Use moisturizers/ emollients. Moisturizers work best when applied while the skin is still damp.
• Avoid the use of soap on your face. Soap should only be used from below the neck. A small but important skin care tip.
• Beat stress. The harmful effects of stress are known to everyone, however, sometimes stating the obvious is essential too (and hence this skin care tip found its place here). Yes, stress harms skin too. So, take a break or indulge in a warm bubble bath or just get good sleep.
• Use sunscreen to protect yourself from sun’s harmful UV radiations. You can use day-time moisturizers that have sunscreen built into them. Use them even when it’s cloudy. UV radiations are known to cause skin cancer, so follow this skin care tip without fail.
• Treat skin dilemmas with care. This skin care tip is about not ignoring any skin dilemmas. Consult your dermatologist before you go on to use a skin care product (just in case you harm your skin even more).

Hope you enjoyed the article and learnt a lot, you can check Paul’s blog www.acne-causes-symptoms.com/blog or simply stick to this place for many different articles from Paul and other wonderful writers.

If you need an acne treatment you can check out these products:
1. Revitol® Acne moisturizing Crème and Revitol® Acnezine Skin Antioxidant Capsules: Treats acne from outside and inside. Check out http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509
2. Murad Acne complex®: A complete system that does not contain benzoyl peroxide (for people who cannot stand benzoyl peroxide). Check out Acne Complex
3. For people who have got massive reminders that they once had acne like me (I am talking about spots), check out Revitol® Spot gel http://www.revitol.com/acne-spot-gel/?aid=490509 . It helps get rid of spots and blemishes.

Hope you would join me next time (when? I have no idea but I hope it would be very soon).
Stay beautifully blessed, your girl, Bim nubi.

1 comment:

jenifer said...

Wow.... thanks for your health & skin care tips.